Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Face The Book - EN

Destroyed my soul because of longing for your laws at all times (Psalm 119:20)


Year Bible Reading:
Exodus 13-15


Jonathan Edwards noted how she face the Book, view the Bible: "In myself I grew up a huge joy of the Bible, more than any book. Often when reading it, every word seemed to touch my heart. I felt a harmony between something in my heart with the words beautiful and strong from the Bible. I often like to see so much light is emitted by every sentence, such as enjoying the delicious food that was served, so I stopped reading my resume. Often I get one sentence long pondered the Bible, to see the magic in it, but almost every sentence seemed to be full of wonder. "

Psalm 119 is also filled with a passionate love of the author in the face the Book. Note the choice of words: "On the instructions of your warnings I rejoice, as on all his ... Your word I will not forget ... Destroyed my soul because of longing for your laws at all times ... I meditate on it all day ... it all joy my heart ... Thy commandments more than gold, even than the old gold ... I keep thy warnings, and I am so loved. (verse 14,16,20,97,111,127,167).

Reflecting on the psalmist and Edwards, we find our spirituality pale, staggered spiritual discipline, a parched and longing. Let's ask God to fill us with love revelations himself, longing and joy to face the Book every day ..

HEART WHO LOVES GOD overflows
MISSED HIS revelations

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Reader Always Leave Comment :)