Monday, March 25, 2013

Should Miss-EN

My soul is crushed with longing for the court-yard Lord, my heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God (Psalm 84:3)


Year Bible Reading:
Genesis 4-7


Doug Banister in his book, Sacred Quest, asked: Dare I hope that I have such a close relationship with God that my heart is filled with a new vision, and dry religious I became a quest with a strong desire, and the worship of the living Christ? Can I actually met Christ with the familiarity that makes me no longer trace the places my addiction? Could Jesus really
touched my heart lonely? Is this something that is too large to be expected?

This psalm replied: No, that's what should be expected every believer! Like the psalmist longing bubbling, meat filling, soul, and heart to be close to God (verses 2-5). Most likely this psalm sung of Israel on a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem. The desire for intimacy with God encouraging them start the long journey (verses 6-7). The longer, the closer and stronger (verse 8). Encounter with God is much more valuable than other things (v. 11).

Is not our life in the world is also a pilgrimage to seek and find the greatest joy in the Lord? Is there a God encounter with a hope that inflame our hearts? Let rise of spiritual shallowness towards the true and full communion with God. Bring any updates you desire happen in a personal relationship with God in the new year to him .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Reader Always Leave Comment :)