Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ran out of prayer - EN

Read: Philippians 4:6-9

Do not be worried about anything, but in everything to God in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving (Philippians 4:6)


Year Bible Reading:
Ezekiel 33-35


Prayer is the breath of life Christians. "I agree with this statement, but at the same time feeling guilty about it. Breathing refers to activities that continually, and without it we die. So how about my prayer life? Never mind constantly, often there are days that I miss without praying. I'm bored and feel "running out of material." Apparently, there is something wrong with my prayer life. Or, maybe there is something wrong with the concept of my prayer.

Paul's Letter to the Philippians offers answers. In chapter 4, Paul describes "resource inventory" Christ is sufficient for our service. Christ establish peace as a deterrent tendency to worry (verses 6-7). When read, the word "everything" speaks powerfully to me. Desires-even fears-not the other material is prayer. In any case, we can express to God, without having to run to the prayer room first. How selfish desires? When declare to God, we humble ourselves and let him fix and steer. What about fears?

When we give, He will take it and give us peace in return (verse 7). Well, if this happens, I'll never run out of prayers: every day I have a myriad of desires and fears!
You may, like me, struggle in the life of prayer. Express your desires and concerns as a prayer to God. You would not be running out of prayer.

Pray is confide TO FATHER AND BEST pal
CAN we ran out of Pray ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Reader Always Leave Comment :)